Uncharted Waters Online, by Vertigo Games, is the most popular seafaring semi-sandbox MMORPG has announced the availability of the Age of Reason. This is the first major content update to the game since the game has transferred to a new publisher, Papaya Play.
In Uncharted Waters Online: Age of Reason, a variety of revolutionary new content and features were added. These are:
- Technologically advanced Steam Ships that can be enhanced with the powerful (and sometimes volatile) Coal Fuel resource.
- Job Research which can be conducted at the new Academic Association of Boston, granting unique and beneficial Job Specific Effects.
- Remote new locales to explore in Central Asia, including the frigid and dangerous Himalayas.
- New rare natural Phenomena and Discoveries to uncover.
- An expanded Pets System, which now allows pets to learn Skills based on their connection with their owner.
- Adjusted game difficulty and new player journey.
- New Jobs, Mining activities, Industrial Revolutions, and more!
Coinciding with the launch of the new content, there will be new community events in the UWO. A special campaign is also available where it will highlight the new features and content from the update, with rewards like a special boost, and a series of sales and discounts on packages. This event will end on the maintenance on the 7th of March.
Uncharted Waters Online: Age of Reason Content Update by gameshogun™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Legal Notice.