MapleStory 2, the all new MMORPG from the MapleStory franchise with over 14 million players around the world, is available globally today via Nexon Launcher and Steam. The game provides a robust set of character options, an innovative progression and growth system, and world-building tools, redefining the MMORPG genre by giving players the ability to customize everything.
Set in a colorful 3D block universe, MapleStory 2 is one of the most creative and customizable MMORPGs available on the market today. MapleStory 2 implements a robust set of character options, a brand new progression and growth system, and world-building tools, redefining the MMORPG genre by giving players the ability to customize everything.
Coming over from the beta and Head Start, the game includes the classes of Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Heavy Gunner, Knight, Priest, Thief, Wizard and is also introducing its impressive new Runeblade class. This new class is a magical swordsman that infuses his swords with the elements for ultimate power and uses a special 2-handed bladed weapon that uses up both weapon slots.
MapleStory 2 delivers incredible content updates that have improved gameplay quality such as:
- 2 Sets of Epic Gear
- Level cap increase from 50 to 60
- Level 51–60 fields in Maple World / Land of Darkness
- The gorgeous Karkar Island
- 8 Normal Adventure Dungeons
- 4 Hard Adventure Dungeons
MapleStory 2 has limited time launch events including a Daily Reward Event running from October 10 to November 8. By logging in daily, players will receive rewards including Maple Coins, Cosmetics Vouchers, Elixirs, and more.
- Build Your Dream World – MapleStory 2 redefines the role-playing game genre with a complete commitment to creativity, arming players with a robust set of character and world-building tools that allow them to express themselves unlike ever before.
- Explore a New Dimension of MapleStory – Maplers can enter a whole new dimension of Maple World and encounter vivid 3D landscapes, a multitude of special events, exciting minigames, and enemies both familiar and completely original.
- Claim Your Destiny as an Epic Hero – Players will find colorful 3D landscapes to explore, loads of new and familiar enemies to vanquish, and exciting bosses to battle.
From October 10 through October 21, players can also receive a Mint Body Pillow by following MapleStory 2 on Twitter or Facebook and retweeting or sharing the Official Launch Gameplay video. Forty winners will be selected.
Also, from October 18 through November 8, MapleStory 2 will host various Halloween events, themed dungeons, and fun quests. Players who defeat the Halloween Messenger can collect Pumpkin Coins and exchange for special Halloween themed items. Lv. 10+ characters, can also obtain a “Pumpky Nest” item in their house by completing quests for furnishing items. Players can claim rewards including the Bouncy Pumpky Mount, Little Pumpky Pet, and Perched Pumpky.
To learn more about MapleStory 2, please visit http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en.
Is a bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, anime otaku, trekker, and photographer. He is an advocate of “Free Culture”, “Open Knowledge”, “Creative Commons”, “Free/Libre Open-Source Software”, and the “Fediverse” (federated social-network).
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. Today, he owns a variety of online properties and help others establish their online presence.
Copyright © 2018 Nexon. All Rights Reserved.
Information about how to reuse or republish this work may be available at Legal Notice.