An uninhabited world filled with great prehistoric beasts, ripe for exploration awaits in Durango: Wild Lands. NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, unveiled that players worldwide can now pre-register for the highly-anticipated open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for exclusive in-game rewards and items when the game launches to mobile devices later this year.
Aspiring Dinosaur-tamers worldwide can pre-register for Durango: Wild Lands on Google Play and the Durango website. Players who pre-register will receive several exclusive in-game rewards at the worldwide release, including:
- Collectable Items – An exclusive package of useful in-game items, including the Broomstick, Paper Box, Doggy Mask, Dino Mask, Warp-Box, Health, Striped Compsognathus and more.
- Rare Gems – Android players who pre-register through Google Play will receive 300 Warp Gems.
Durango: Wild Lands transports players into the middle of a vast wilderness in an alternate universe where humans live alongside dinosaurs. The only way players can survive the uncharted and unforgiving land is to explore, compete and band together to build a functional society. Durango: Wild Lands features a persistently-evolving open world where freedom of choice grants players the power to control their own destinies. Crafting, cooking, farming, sewing, gathering and taming wild dinosaurs are just several of the skills players will need to master to establish a thriving civilization in the midst of the hostile wild.
Durango: Wild Lands will be released worldwide soon. For more information on the game, please visit the official Facebook page. Assets for Durango: Wild Lands can be found here.
Players in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines and Singapore can become pioneers today by downloading Durango: Wild Lands on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.
Is a bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, anime otaku, trekker, and photographer. He is an advocate of “Free Culture”, “Open Knowledge”, “Creative Commons”, “Free/Libre Open-Source Software”, and the “Fediverse” (federated social-network).
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. Today, he owns a variety of online properties and help others establish their online presence.
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-01: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-02: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-04: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-05: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-06: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-07: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
- Durango_Wild_Lands-Screenshot-03: Nexon | All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2019 Nexon. All Rights Reserved.
Information about how to reuse or republish this work may be available at Legal Notice.