Latest expansion introduces cross-server arenas, battlegrounds, auction houses and new language server.
Adventurers playing on different servers of the award-winning MMORPG, Revelation Online, will soon be able to meet in the thick of battle for the very first time. Global publisher My.com and developer NetEase proudly announce its “ First Contact” update will be soon making its way to Nuanor. The cross-server feature of the update allows players the opportunity to partake in ruthless arena battles and battlegrounds side by side with players from their server as well as a cross-server auction house that is accessible to all. “First Contact” will further add a full implementation of the French and German languages which allows players from those regions to enjoy the game in their native languages. My.com will open up a brand-new server, open to all, so players can forge new friendships, create new bonds, and perhaps even spark a few competitive rivalries!
Players can expect to rival each other through the cross-server features in the following game modes:
- 1v1/3v3/5v5 Arenas: are an essential part of PvP. Brawl for bragging rights in 3vs3 or last-man-standing arenas and be well rewarded with fame and powerful equipment that will aid you in further cross-server battles.
- 10v10 Darkwood Vale: players must choose from a series of tasks, monsters to kill, or a combination of the two to win. The arena zone is divided into two fields, one for each team. Each field has a series of Darkwood Arena Bosses that help out each team in unique ways. Both teams have a base, and each of the two fields has four bosses. Slay the opponents' bosses to earn points, but keep your own bosses safe!
- 20v20 Iron Precipice Blitz: has five resource points scattered throughout the map. Occupy these nodes for as long as possible, earning points for your team in the process. The first team to earn 1,000 resource points wins the battle!
- 30v30 Machinist’s Gauntlet: To obtain victory as a team in this large-scale battle, a 30-man team must destroy the Dragon Orb located at the top of the enemy’s Ancestral Dragon Spire.
- Guild Tournament: These feature both ground and aerial combat and guild leaders will need employ every ounce of tactical skill and player management to claim victory over their enemies. Should players already have a grudge with rival guilds, the Guild vs Guild tournament will serve as the perfect staging ground for enacting revenge or holding brutal grudge matches.
Is a self-confessed bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, a geek, nerd, role-player, anime otaku, and trekker.
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based, telnet online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. By 2003 he created his work blog GM-Yukino which grew into gameshogun™, Snoworld™, and techmagus™ over the years.
Yuki’s latest project is Verses.Space™, a Free Culture / Creative Commons, collaborative, and shared-world, worldbuilding and writing project.