Final Fantasy® XV will be available on the 29th of November, to prepare for the launch, SQUARE ENIX® revealed a new introduction trailer highlighting everything players need to know before they begin their epic journey through the world of Eos. Find out about the game’s deep story, magic spells, summons, real-time combat system, and the get to know the four main characters.
There will also be a free “Crown Update” that will be available for players to download automatically at launch. The update is the result of some additional time for development since mastering the full game, and provides a variety of updates, minor bug fixes, and new features to greatly enhance the overall story and gameplay experience.
These enhancements are:
- Camera improvements, with new options to better assist and track the action in tight spaces, and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes including scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for new adventurers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter
“The November 29th release date is approaching and I sincerely hope everyone enjoys this game with a fresh state of mind. Unfortunately, there has been an unauthorized distribution of the boxed edition of FINAL FANTASY XV in select regions and we have noticed that gameplay footage from people playing these copies has appeared online. Though this type of situation is brought on by various region specific circumstances and may not be something that is completely avoidable, we are very regretful of this situation,” Game Direct Hajime Tabata on the copies of the game going on sale ahead of the release date.
In his statement, he asked that anybody who obtained an early copy of the game to be respectful of others who wish not to be spoiled. He also said that they will do everything within their capacity to prevent any additional unauthorized game footage from appearing ahead of the release date.
“A large and dedicated team have worked extremely hard to make this game and to create a FINAL FANTASY that everyone can enjoy. It would be a huge regret for us if the excitement of the launch was to be spoiled for so many when we are so close to release.”
This game has been rated T (Teen) by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB).
The official websites of FFXV are:
Related articles across the web
Is a self-confessed bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, a geek, nerd, role-player, anime otaku, and trekker.
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based, telnet online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. By 2003 he created his work blog GM-Yukino which grew into gameshogun™, Snoworld™, and techmagus™ over the years.
Yuki’s latest project is Verses.Space™, a Free Culture / Creative Commons, collaborative, and shared-world, worldbuilding and writing project.
New Trailer Reveals More Info About Final Fantasy XV by gameshogun™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Legal Notice.