Calling all RPG enthusiasts to come and be part of growing community of Hello Hero: Epic Battle! The pre-registration is currently open for Southeast Asia and will launch this month!
Developed by Fincon Co., Ltd., Hello Hero is an immersive mobile RPG offering over 100 customizable bizarre heroes, impressive 3D graphics, and myriad monster-collecting chores. It switches from usual landscape gaming into portrait-style! And now, the game is making a big leap of conquering one of Southeast Asia’s top gaming country, the Philippines for its soft launch, very soon!
Players can recruit over 100 customizable Heroes for their team, and various modes are available to level-up their Heroes and make them even more stronger. Once ready, Heroes can test their mettle with other Heroes in the Battlefield or take down the World Bosses.
Hello Hero takes place in an original battle for Armon. New group of Heroes as what they called as Guardians are here to join forces with the heroes of old and battle the dark forces of the Keronic! Bring the victory every quest giving you gold, useful and effective items to increase heroes’ skills and power. Portrait game mode for one-hand playing!
The game will be launching in the Philippines this 15th of Janaury 2018 and to the rest of Southeast Asia either late this month or early February. It will be available in both Android (at least Android 4.4) and iOS (v9.0 and above) platforms and players will be able to play for free. At launch, only English is available, however, Fincon is already working on making other Southeast Asian languages available soon.
- Fight World BOsses on specific days throughout the week
- Rewards are given based on ranking of damage dealth to the World Boss
- Fever Time (damage increased) is activated after battling the World Boss for a certain amount of time
- One World Boss is available at launch, with more coming in the future
- Fight each wave until all Heroes in your party have been defeated
- With each wave, the monsters become stronger and harder to defeat
- Rewards are based on score and amount of waves cleared before defeat
- First player to kill all 10 of the opponent’s Heroes wins the fight
- Heroes with higher Tiers take longer to spawn
- Strategically plan your deck to defeat the opponent’s deck
- Battle higher ranked players to move up the ladder
- Rewards are based on your deck’s rank
In Adventure mode, there are four (4) available difficulty levels that players can choose. Each difficulty levels have seven (7) regions and each region has 10 stages each, a total of 70 stages spread out in 4 difficulty levels! There are also the Expedition and Workshop mode. In Expedition, a player has to finish it with one Hero party and there is a chance to receive Heroes, equipment, or gems. While in Workshop, a player can create and reinforce equipment and Heroes, obtain elixirs, and other items necessary to make their Heroes stronger.
There are four types of Hero classes. There are the usual defense and support classes, and two types of melee and range combo, the melee/ranged attack and melee/ranged hybrid.
A defense Hero has strong physical and magical defense, they also have high health and a set of protection skills available. On the other end of the spectrum, we have the support type of Hero with low physical and magical damage but with a high recovery and a set of support skills that parties will need.
In the melee/range combo classes, the melee/ranged attack class has a strong physical and magical damage, however they have low health. This has been balanced by giving these Heroes with high attack skills. Their brethren, those in the melee/ranged hybrid class have a mix of physical and magical attack damage supplemented by a special utility type of skills.
- Over 100 Customizable Heroes!
- Stunning 3D Graphics and Gameplay
- Various Modes to Fight in (Adventure Mode, Expedition, Conquest, World Boss, Battlefield, and more!)
- Immersive storyline filled with eccentric environments and characters
- Unlock Ultimate skills and unleash the Hero’s full potential
- Smart Toy figures with exclusive boosts and rewards
Oh, and don’t forget to pre-register!
Is a self-confessed bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, a geek, nerd, role-player, anime otaku, and trekker.
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based, telnet online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. By 2003 he created his work blog GM-Yukino which grew into gameshogun™, Snoworld™, and techmagus™ over the years.
Yuki’s latest project is Verses.Space™, a Free Culture / Creative Commons, collaborative, and shared-world, worldbuilding and writing project.
Hello Hero Sequel Opens Pre-Registration! by gameshogun™ 🎲 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Legal Notice.