Southeast Asia — Fincon, the game developer behind the popular Hello Hero franchise, announces today that Hello Hero: Epic Battle is now available in all Southeast Asian nations! Come along with Leo and his friends as they look for more Guardians from Southeast Asia to help save the world! Get the game NOW as it opens to neighboring countries: Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Laos, and Myanmar!
More Southeast Asia Grand Launch Giveaways!
To celebrate the Southeast Asia Grand Launch, Fincon will give away 500 Diamonds, 1 Golden Card Pack Ticket, a 100% Hero EXP Boost x5, and a 100% Gold Boost x5!
All Roads Lead to Hello Hero: Epic Battle
After six soft launches, over 100,000 Guardian pre-registrations, garnering 200,000 fans in Facebook, and giving away more than 9,000,000 diamonds, Hello Hero: Epic Battle officially launches all over SEA. This Southeast Asian conquers works side by side with competitive items and update. Get the chance to take home the exclusive smart toy figures really soon. Don’t miss out Epic Battle and Squad Wars update! Get your game updated! This hit 3D Mobile RPG that opened in 7 countries which received by players for its fun and simplicity that fits today’s interconnected, on-the-go lifestyle.
- Soft launched in 7 countries in less than 4 months: the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam
- More than 100,000 Installs in both Android and iOS
- 90,000+ Guardians Pre-Registered and growing
- 9,000,000+ diamonds given for free!
- 90,000+ Hero cards with 100 Diamonds each (9 million diamonds), given away!
- Over 100 Customizable Heroes
- More than 100 live streams and coverage from Social Media Influencers!
- Limited Edition Costume Piece for Leo – Horn of S.E.A., given away!
- Exclusive Smart Toy Figures coming very soon!
- 223,000+ Facebook Page Likes, all Guardians received
- 100,000 Gold
- 1 Golden Card Tickets
- Hero EXP boosts
- 6,500+ PLUG Community members
- Official YouTube videos with more than 100,000 views! Pioneering it with HHEB Game teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeGn6uWQC8
Hit 3D Mobile RPG Hello Hero: Epic Battle also launches its biggest update in its Spring patch—uniting the community into one server and enabling multiple combinations of Heroes to complete all levels of the Adventure Mode—Hello Hero: Epic Battle has only gotten even more epic!
“From the moment we began developing Hello Hero: Epic Battle, our main theme was to make a game full of unique characters that were customizable to each of our Guardian’s likings. With this concept, we worked hard to create a solid game that would be loved by everyone,” said Chung-gil Yu, Game Director of Hello Hero: Epic Battle. “We are continually striving to make Hello Hero: Epic Battle enjoyable for all our Guardians!”Fincon would like to thank each and every Guardian for their continued love and support during this intense Soft Launch period! The team is looking forward in continuing their journey with more Guardians now that Hello Hero: Epic Battle has opened to the rest of Southeast Asia.
Is a self-confessed bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, a geek, nerd, role-player, anime otaku, and trekker.
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based, telnet online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. By 2003 he created his work blog GM-Yukino which grew into gameshogun™, Snoworld™, and techmagus™ over the years.
Yuki’s latest project is Verses.Space™, a Free Culture / Creative Commons, collaborative, and shared-world, worldbuilding and writing project.