At the FINAL FANTASY VII: A Symphonic Reunion orchestra concert in Los Angeles, SQUARE ENIX® unveiled that the highly anticipated FINAL FANTASY VII® REMAKE will debut first on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on March 3rd, 2020.
Rebuilding and expanding upon the legendary RPG for today, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE tells the story of a world fallen under the control of the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation controlling the planet’s very life force as mako energy. In the sprawling city of Midgar, an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their resistance. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to the group, unaware of the epic adventures that await him.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE English voice cast revealed
- Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
- Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Resurgence)
- Aerith, voiced by Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
- Tifa, voiced by Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
- Biggs, voiced by Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
- Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
- Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin
The game’s available to preorder right now. Choose any version before launch to get the Chocobo Chick Summon Materia DLC when the game is released (from select retailers).
Those who pre-purchase any digital edition from the PlayStation Store will receive the Cloud & Sephiroth Dynamic Theme for the PS4.
We’ve also revealed information about three special editions of the game: the Deluxe Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, and the Square Enix Store-exclusive 1st Class Edition. All are available to preorder today.
Is a bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, anime otaku, trekker, and photographer. He is an advocate of “Free Culture”, “Open Knowledge”, “Creative Commons”, “Free/Libre Open-Source Software”, and the “Fediverse” (federated social-network).
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. Today, he owns a variety of online properties and help others establish their online presence.
- FF7R_05092019_cutscene_02re: Square Enix | All Rights Reserved
- FF7R_05092019_cutscene_01re: Square Enix | All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2019 Square Enix. All Rights Reserved.
Information about how to reuse or republish this work may be available at Legal Notice.