A salute to all you fine gamers out there! We proudly announce that the epic and stylish no.1 mobile RPG, Destiny Chaser, finally had its grand launch on January 23! It has been a great journey for this highly addictive idle game, and there is only more to come. You will not believe how far this game has come and how much more it can achieve!
Thank you everybody who participated in our various events during our soft launch, and a huge thanks to our community members who helped us improve the game. For everyone who have not picked up the game yet, the great thing about destiny is that you can choose your own path, and it is never too late to start playing this epic game. With thousands of hours worth of gameplay, hundreds of unlockables waiting for you, and an entire new world to immerse yourself in; a whole universe is just a tap away.
Download the game now, here: https://destinychaser.page.link/Join.
The game is continuously being updated for more fun and action, and there are always events right around the corner for all players to earn in-game rewards. Please enjoy the brand new and grand new Destiny Chaser! To stay updated on news and events you can visit our Facebook page here: https://web.facebook.com/DestinyChaserM/.
- No. 1 Stylish 3D Action – Idle RPG
- Enjoy HD Visual Effects in 3D
- Thrilling and Colorful Battles with no Stress!
- Endless Idle RPG
- 5x Max Speed! Extreme speed to explore the New World
- Infinite growth through Rebirth
- Full RPG experience on the GO
- Easy Battle in High-level Strategic Play
- Blockbuster RPG Style – Collect & Evolve!
- Summon Unique Stylish Characters & Pets
- Over 300 powerful equipment to use
- Systematic level-up for your infinite growth
- Tap to conquer Quests, Dungeons and Bosses
- Exciting rewards and contents as you get stronger
Is a bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, anime otaku, trekker, and photographer. He is an advocate of “Free Culture”, “Open Knowledge”, “Creative Commons”, “Free/Libre Open-Source Software”, and the “Fediverse” (federated social-network).
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. Today, he owns a variety of online properties and help others establish their online presence.
- Destiny_Chaser-GlobalLaunch1080: Spoon Games | All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2019 Spoon Games. All Rights Reserved.
Information about how to reuse or republish this work may be available at Legal Notice.